Daniel C Batlle, MD
Earle, del Greco, Levin Professor of Nephrology/Hypertension
Professor of Medicine (Nephrology and Hypertension)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Barcelona (1973)
- Internship: Saint John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan, Internal Medicine (1976)
- Residency: Wayne State University Affiliated Hospital, Internal Medicine (1977)
- Fellowship: Univ. of Illinois Hospital, Nephrology (1979)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Searle Building Room 10-511
320 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
View the Daniel C Batlle Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.