Jason Albert Wertheim, MD, PhD
Focus of Work
My clinical interests include abdominal organ transplantation and living donation surgery. My research interests focus on developing tissue engineering and regenerative medicine based approaches for renal and hepatic replacement therapies.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
TransplantationKidneyRenal DiseasesPancreatic disordersLiver disease, pathobiologyCell Adhesion MechanismsCell BiologyCell Imaging
Education and Certification
- PhD: University of Pennsylvania, Bioengineering (2002)
- MD: University of Pennsylvania (2004)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Surgery (2009)
- Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles, Transplantation (2011)
- Board Certification: General Surgery
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1900
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611