Elizabeth M McNally, MD, PhD
Director, Center for Genetic Medicine
Elizabeth J. Ward Professor of Genetic Medicine
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology (1990)
- MD: Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1990)
- Residency: Brigham & Women's Hospital, Internal Medicine (1992)
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital, Cardiovascular Medicine (1996)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Children's Hospital, Boston, Genetics (1996)
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 7-123
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
View the Elizabeth M McNally Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.